live to love...



Monday, June 14, 2010

HCG Diet III

Day 13-22...End of Phase 2!!

DAY 13: 139.2 * what!
I had apple day. I ate only 5 apples. and drank only when thirsty. I then got really feverish and a migrane headache so i slept all day. AFTER i had gone to church & watched people have bbq pork and ribs, potato salad, pasta salad.....i actually cried at how much sacrafice I had made and how I better lose in the morning.

DAY 14- 140.4.
I dont know what is going on. Im HIGHLY pissed.
Breakfast: one bite of lowfat cottage cheese
2 cups of black coffee

snack: apple

Lunch: half a sliced cucumber
half a sliced small beef tomato
3.5 oz of chicken breast
1 melba toast

water water water

dinner:

3.5 oz broiled tilapia
3.5 oz of brussel sprouts
3.5 oz steamed cabbage
4 small straw berries sliced

water water water

snack: 1 melba toast

DAY 15: *138.4. yay! lost 2 lbs!!!! suh weet. back ontrack

breakfast: one ginormous cup of black coffee

lunch: 3.5 oz broiled tilapia seasoned with ground cummin, tony c's, parsley & garlic salt, and basil. (yum)
3.5 oz tomato
3.5 oz celery
one orange
one melba toast

dinner:
broiled tilapia seasoned with the same stuff as lunch
3.5 oz cucumber
3.5 oz lettuce with vinager
one apple with cinnamon
water water water

Day 16 * 138.0....whoopty doo...but thats ok

breakfast: coffee just one

lunch:
3.5 oz broiled chicken breast with minced garlic dipped in franks extra hot sauce
3.5 oz of tomato
3.5 oz broiled zuccini seasoned with calt and pepper
4 small strawberries
1 melba toast

dinner:
3.5 grilled chicken seasoned with minced garlic also salt pepper and tony c's
3.5 oz shredded lettuce
3.5 oz cucumber
1 apple sprinkled with cinnamon

Day 17: * i am 137.2!!!!!! yay so close to what my goal is. I have 7 lbs and I will have met my goal weight of 130. I am super motivated.

I had one cup of black coffee.

Lunch:
3.5 oz chicken
3.5 oz lettuce
1 apple
1 melba toast

Dinner:
3.5 oz steak grilled and seasoned with garlic salt, pepper, & tony c;'s
3.5 oz lettuce
3.5 oz cucumber
1 oz tomato with a bit of white vinager
1 melba toast
1 orange

64 oz water by the end of the day

Day 18 * 137.2 still....i think i need to be switching things up and dropping the lettuce so today I am having coffee for breakfast

Lunch:
3.0 oz chicken breast grilled with pepper and garlic salt & tony c's
3.5 oz of broiled zuccini

Dinner:
3.5 oz chicken breast grilled with salt & pepper & tony c's
3.5 oz of steamed cabbage
1 apple
1 melba toast

Day 19: 136.8 getting there!!!

lunch: grilled chicken from olive garden. plain
grilled asparagas
sparkling water with lime
1 melba toast
1 orange

Dinner:
3.5 oz chicken
3.5 oz brussel srouts steamed
1 apple sliced, sprinkled with cinnamon & stevia microwaved for 2 min & voila!! hot apple pit minues pie haha.

This night aggravated me. I went to "2" bar-b-q parties with food food food and alcohol and i just didnt participate. ughhhhh

Day 2o. 135.8 yayeah!! 8 oz away from goal whohooooo!!
its my birthday so i KNOW im going to have a hard time today.

well i ate an orange for breakfast since we ended up going floating the river & i didnt get a chance to make coffee.
THEN when everyone was eating greasy hamburgers i got hunger pains so I ate an apple.

THEN floating the river they peer pressured me since it was my birthday to take a shot. i took a shot of vodka. OMG ive screwed UPPPP!!!

lunch was at 4pm I had
lunch: 3.5 oz grilled steak seasoned with salt, pepper, & tony c's
3.5 oz steamed cabbage
1 apple with cinnamon
1 melba toast
iwent to sleep until 730 and woke up and ate

Dinner:
3.5 oz steak (grilled with the same spices from lunch)
3.5 oz sliced cucumber
1 apple
1 melba toast.

Day 21: 137. wha whaaa! i knew it so its apple day!!

Day 22: I was running late for work today and woke up and ran out and half way to work realized I forgot to weigh myself...wonderfuulll so awesome how you can become OCD on this diet. i had a panic attack thinking about how my day is ruined since I didnt weigh myself. whatev. tomorrow morning will be my "final" P2 weigh in!!

so i ate normal for p2 today and crossed my fingers for the best.
LUNCH:
3 oz of broiled tilapia seasoned with cummin, salt, pepper, & tony c's
2 oz of steamed zuccini
2 oz of lettuce
1 orange

Dinner:
3 oz of chicken
3.5 oz steamed cabbage
1 melba toast
snack before bed was 1 raw apple

my FINAL weigh in that is my weight stabilization goal is 135!!!! yay i lost 13 lbs!!! July 20 i start again to lose the final 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment