live to love...



Monday, September 13, 2010

8 answers

1. Where do you think you'll be in 8 years? somewhere exotic. owning my own home with a fat masters degree in Business

2. If you could be anyone famous, who would you want to be?
myself. just uber famous beyond rich, owning a yacht, sailing abroadm traveling abroad with my closest family & friends



3. What's your alcoholic drink of choice? dark microbewed beer with rich chocolate, coffee & vanilla flavors, also I l.o.v.e. Vegas Bombs as shots, and for a regulare sipper captain morgan & diet coke garnished with a lime-deelish


4. What's the best gift you have ever received? anything my niece & nephew give.


5. Three people you admire? 1. my mother, 2. my sister Cassie, 3. Rachel Zoe


6. If you were a rapper what would you call yourself? Icey Diva Jenna -ps i got that off a google site that generates rapper names ahahaha. i dont know what i would call myself.


7. If you could change your name, would you? no, i believe Jenna suits me.

What to? na


8. Tell us a secret.
im obsessed with OOTD posts and i look for them all day @ work while i should be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment