live to love...



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ovaa

so yesterday. so over it. i dont give a fuck. just kidding. my heart hurts, mt head hurts. my eyes hurt from crying and im mad at myself. i tried to hold back while asking him if he would leave if: blah blah blah. everytime he said he wouldnt leave i fell more. then one day i fell all the way and thats when he said ok youre right. i cant do it. fucking bastard ass dick. why. why did you wait until my heart beats for you and i cannot ever imagine kissing anyone else again before you think that maybe its too much. you dont deserve me. i may be too good for you and you may think im totally being dramatic. fuck you. you hurt me. and i would rather take physical punches that are easy to walk away from than the kind that scar your heart forever. and ever. meep. thanks for leaving that fucktard message jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment