live to love...



Sunday, June 26, 2011

who.re

After fb blew up my phone with below the belt comments and made me realize how immature I was, I cried and I cried ALL day. I cried and felt the pain of every break up he and I had, I cried for stooping below my beliefs and morals to hurt him, and I cried because apparently, T was telling people I was gross and fat. like i should expect anything more from someone who would do what he did. it hurt. but after crying I went to chuck and juliets. The couple who lived across the street from me who helped me with my divorce apparently had split up and so I received a call from fb  to talk about it. I began apologizing for what I had done and we took a walk. we held hands while walking around the block at 12 am. i hugged him and apologized and told him i loved him. I told him i only had done this to hurt him. we laughed and talked and then i went inside with him and stayed the night. he told me he didnt love me. that he is ready to settle down but not with me. when I asked what i did wrong he said nothing. he said I was perfect. so. after he said that I left and I called him. I told him i did love him but we were toxic together and I would be there for him and everything would be good but we couldnt see each other anymore because we always fell in bed together....and its been like that for over a week now. only time will tell what will happen with this boy. but I am at peace now knowing that he and i are friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment