live to love...



Thursday, July 21, 2011

take a long walk off a short pier

WHEN FUCKING JUSTIN LEAVES ME ALONE: HELL HAS FROZEN OVER:
i took my friends daughter with me to get a pedi/mani and go to chuck e cheese. her parents were HUGE in my life and helped me move from Derricks house and supported me and my decision to leave him. Anyways, now they are going through a divorce and are moving away so I took her to hang out with me for while. I told her how I am working on the boy's project and how I hang out with a boy alot and she told friend boy. he TELL HER THAT NOW JENNA WONT CALL ME ANYMORE. I DONT HAVE HIS FUCKING NUMBER. DUMMY! anyways so i woke up around midnight, and he said" looks like you're not in jail. im the real slim shady. ) then he tells his girlfriend he will go to Kenny Chesney with her. GET OUT. OF. MY BUSINESS. Believe me. its fine that. he knows im moving on BUT why does he have to have these side comments. fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment