live to love...



Monday, November 28, 2011

indie night

today has been me lounging around in my socks panties and hoodie. cleaning sometimes, doing laundry sometimes....texting, and then eating cereal from a cup. because i WANT to. ive watched Limitless and now Welcome to the Rileys. super Indie film. i hold my hands out in front of me to look at my nails and im so happy because i have more fingers than weeks until i move. everything is crazy at work. i am at a heightened level of pissed off with one of my employees and her complete classless act, i want to kick her ass and i just might. . . . she brings out the WORST in me .grr. christmas is coming. freaks me out. i am going to get G&S some presents and mail them off this week, then mail home a ton of my stuff.....Juliet wants to buy my car so im selling it before i leave and flying home. this is my life. this is what im supposed to do. maybe one day someone will make an Indie film about me....

No comments:

Post a Comment