live to love...



Monday, November 7, 2011

new direction

my entire life is going in a new direction. Since the very end of October it shifted. I now am really excited for a completely fresh new start in January. im hoping the decisions i made now for my future are the right ones. I guess whatever happens happens .no need to over think it. Just wish I had a positively for sure date set aside for the next time I would see Limer. i am disconnected from him and i really dont like that. at the same time I am still living my life and planning for my uncertain future. I am sad so sad about spending the holidays away from my family but there is so much strength and positive people that i still have in GJ that i am confident this will be a memorable holiday while pushing me along to greater future holidays. You can always find the bright in the dark....i am finding it and living in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment