live to love...



Sunday, November 13, 2011

one full day of silence...

he finally cracked. Friday he promised to call me and he didnt. Friday i cried and deleted his number and everything because i was on my GIRL TIME which intensified how pissed i was. all day sat and most of sunday i was livid. so he finally texted me a picture of the kids and i flewwwww off the handle. i just think that if we are long distance then a FUCKING phonecall isnt that hard ONCE A WEEK. anyways. this is our first argument. i believe what he says in my heart but in my mind i am keeping him at an arms length. lotsa proving. Jan 19th is our deadline. if i am not planning a visit soon for that day then im going to flip out. its time we see each other. i meannnn by then it will have been 4 months EXACTLY. and i am super needy in certain ways. i need affection and i need to feel like I am the reason he is living. even if its just a card or a text. im pretty easy on my needy. anyways. im super stoked that he did text me. that means...SOMETHING??? yeah? bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment