live to love...



Thursday, January 12, 2012

falling

i have a part of myself that is so attached to Limer. but hes given up=[ life with him would have been so amazing. i cannot go a day without missing him. i met Greg when i was 5 and he was 4. we lived across the street from each other until i turned 13 and moved away. so now im 28 and found him again and he is single. was in a relationship for 6 years, was engaged, and then he found God quit doing/dealing drugs and she didnt. they broke up in march 2011.we emailed & texted everyday. he came and picked me up from the airport and has spent every single day with me since I moved here except for the day before Eli was born. he visits my niece and nephews, my family loves him he loves my family. we go to church together. he's just a God send. today i finally said I would commit to him and only him and be his girlfriend. weird. i havent had a title on any relationship since my divorce. so weird. perhaps hes just another guy.....but until i find that out im going to be happy with my simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment