live to love...



Friday, March 8, 2013

blessed

i cannot believe i have been in Ohio now for over a year and so much has changed. SO MUCHHH. I moved in with Greg in July and a few weeks later we found out we were having a baby. After so much stress we found out August 16th that it was a viable pregnancy and i was watched closely for high risk. In november we found out it is a boy and we are naming him Mavrick Allen. I am being induced at 39 weeks on March 30, 2013 and i cannot wait to meet him. Greg proposed to me on Christmas Eve and then January 25th we moved to a 3 bedroom home in Kettering and everything is so perfect. I am so excited to be a mommy and to have an amazing summer being a mom with my sweet baby. Can you believe it? I was such a different person back in 2011 and everything has changed and I am so over the moon happy. Thankful for God's blessings and continuous mercy. I will try to blog more. I just was on here a lot to deal with emotions and i have been happy and content past year and few months so ive not needed to vent but I did want to write a positive blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment