live to love...



Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Working Mom

When my son Mavrick turned 6 weeks old and i had to go to wotk i bawled my eyes out.  I couldn't bear to leave him and began thinking all mothers who left their children were horrible heartless people. After 2 weeks i slowly became adapted to the extra hour i needed to get myself, my two boxers, and my son ready for the day as well as make the drive PAST work to the sitters house and then go BACK to my job for 9 hours. It's now been 4 months since i have been working and I am very much normal and happy to go feel like I make a contribution to my family and also that i am still an individual. I am happy to follow my dreams and be myself while being a wife and mother. I may not be the best mom in the world, and i defintately have short comings as a wife but i am finally comfortable in my routine and my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment