i look up and there he is....standing there in a t shirt and jeans looking sexy as fuck looking for me and i go throw my arms around him and kiss his mouth. then... i open my eyes and i see him lying beside me in bed and i get up to oil on my legs and brush my teeth before lyng beside him to let him run his hand up and down my side......i just want to feel him taste him touch him.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
So...boy from portland. i am going to see him in 28 dayssss!! So excited. he's amazing. (so far) you know me and my picks. but regardless im so excited to go on this adventure....hes beautiful and super sweet. he puts a smile on my face 97% of the time....the other 3% im just completely lost but hes amazing. i want us to click and be on a good level. crossing fingers to see sugar lime G fix
Friday, August 5, 2011
so i went on a website back in May and talked to a guy from Oregon...we kinda just stopped emailing and then in July i emailed him hello and we exchanged numbers and we fb, talk, text, skype....and its now to a point where I am going to see him Sept 15!! i am so excited!!hes super cool. hes 43, a father of 2, and hes so much fun. he said i make him smile and i am the sprinkles to his doughnut. and hes the corona to my lime. hes amazing. . . . . amazing. <3.